Mesa Spirit RV Resort3020 E Main St Mesa, AZ 85213
Mesa Spirit RV Resort3020 E Main St Mesa, AZ 85213
AGE QUALIFIED RESORT
Located closely to Sky Harbor Airport, Tempe and Gilbert, and the beautiful Superstition Mountains, Mesa Spirit is a beautiful desert RV resort in Mesa Arizona. People stay at our resort because we offer state of the art amenities as well as the comfort of traditional RV camping. We are a hidden gem in the desert, that offers extensive activities and special events programs during the winter season. Events and programs are staffed and run by our Activities Director and many of our wonderful resident seasonal workers. with the assistance and support of the Activity Team.
Whether you're planning a retreat for a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Mesa Spirit RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Arts and Crafts
- Dancing & Dance Classes
- Silversmithing and Lapidary
- Health and Wellness Events
- Sports Leagues
- Choirs and Concerts
- Tour Groups
- Chapel Services
- Community Food Events
- Annual Special Events
- Glass & Wood Workshops
- Card Games (cribbage, bridge, euchre, etc.)
- Water Aerobics
- Painting Classes
- Darts Tournaments
- Bible Study Classes
- Table Tennis
- Co-ed Exercise
- Bocce League
- Board Games
- Wi-Fi – modem recommended
- Church Services
- Mini Golf
- Happy Hours
- Country Vendor Store
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV check-in: 12 noon until dusk
- RV check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- All RV guests must enter from the Main Street entrance and check in with Guard Shack.
- No University Drive Gate access for new arrivals.
- Please have guests contact resort directly for instructions during office hours if they will be arriving after hours. Courtesy Patrol is available to check them in after office hours and park up until dusk hours. $250 deposit to reserve and the balance is due on arrival.
In Season Business Office Hours
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Sunday - Closed
Off Season Business Office Hours
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Ranger Hours: No Ranger
- Courtesy Patrol Hours: 7 a.m. to Midnight daily
- Pool Hours: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Bistro/Café Hours: Varied hours for breakfast and lunch M-F during Season
- Store Hours: NA
- Pet Parks: Available 24 hours
- Quiet Hours: 10 p.m. - 7 a.m.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (888) 726-8744.
- Arrivals after dusk will be parked on curb with electric hook up.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site location are subject to availability and can not guarantee exact site location.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked on line and provide Rez number.
- By using a cred card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: If I used a cred card for a deposit or payment, I authorize MCH Mesa Spirit LLC, to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit for incidents, electric or outstanding lot rent.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due at check in.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. Balance due on reservation start date.
- Monthly - $250 deposit due at time of reservation. Remaining balance is due on reservation start date.
- Length of Annual: 12 Month stay- Background required and lease agreement to be signed upon approval.
- Length of Seasonal: Any stays 3 to 6 months. Special rates apply for winter months.
- Background Check: $50 per person (18 & over) $25 for each additional person.
Additional Stay Details
- Tow Trailers: Tow trailers/storage trailers are allowed on RV sites, provided they fit within the limits of the site, and it is in good condition.
- No Truck Camper or Camping Trailers with Canvas.
- Sites Amperage: Mesa Spirit does not have any 30 Amp sites. Adapters are available for $20 (Price subject to change)
- Retail Monthly RV Stay: Available for stays of 30 days or more. This is an age qualified resort. Each party must have one person 55 years of age, the second can be 35 or older as long as they have no kids. For any February bookings for 28 days, using a monthly rate group, Reservations for all length of stays are PAID IN FULL at Check in. Electricity is an additional charge for all stays that are 30 days or longer.
- Cable: Free & included on all sites.
- WiFi: Complimentary Wi-fi provided throughout campground. For best reception – highly recommend each guest to bring their own modem.
- Honey Wagon: No Honey Wagon.
- Storage: No RV storage available.
- Golf Carts: Gas & Electric permitted. Licensed drivers only. All drivers must be over the age of 18.
- Golf Cart Rentals: No on site rentals.
- Propane: No Propane Sales on site.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- We allow full refunds for cancellations 60 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay. The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in. Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- $250 deposit to reserve and the balance is due on arrival (refundable after check-out walk through)
- $200 cleaning fee applies
- 30-Day minimum stay required
- The US postal service delivers mail directly to sites. There is a mail box for outgoing mail in a US Post Box located by the flag pole outside main office building. There are 2 postal offices about a 5 to 10 minute drive away. Our resort will be working with Parcel Pending to provide electronic lockers and offer a new package service. Beginning February 2020, guests can enjoy these great benefits with Parcel Pending lockers.
- Office does not hold or take package delivers from Amazon, UPS, Fed Ex. All deliveries must be sent to guest site.
- Pets Welcome. 2 pets max per site. Pets now allowed on all sites. No size restrictions, please double check with property for any aggressive breeds. Pets may also be permitted in rentals, please check rental tab for more information.
Campground Services & Information
- Packages mailed to Mesa Spirit will only be received via Parcel Pending. Resort personnel will no longer be accepting packages. To learn more about the service visit https://www.parcelpending.com/residents/ or call 1-855-316-4756. To sign up, visit https://my.parcelpending.com/signup.
- This is an age-qualified resort. For age-qualified resorts, a fourteen-day limit on guests and children applies.
- All RV sites are 50 amp. Guests with 30 amp rigs will need a 30 amp adapter. (Sold by campground if customer does not have one for a cost of $20
- All rates are based on a party of two. Extra guests are charged at a rate of $4 per day, per person.
- We will do our best to hold the campsite specified in your confirmation letter. However we cannot guarantee that a site change will not occur.
- Electricity is billed for stays of thirty days or more.
- Guests under age 55 can visit for 2 weeks or less. Children are allowed to visit for up to 2 weeks for additional fees to use amenities. Guests are allowed to visit as well for additional fees and must be registered at the office.