Encore Fort Myers Beach16299 San Carlos Blvd Fort Myers, FL 33908
Encore Fort Myers Beach16299 San Carlos Blvd Fort Myers, FL 33908
Stay in a tropical paradise! You'll enjoy an Encore Fort Myers RV campground with an active and friendly atmosphere. Our well-maintained grounds feature shade trees and clean facilities. A mere three miles to Fort Myers Beach pier and only five miles from the barrier islands of Sanibel and Captiva, our Fort Myers Beach RV Resort location allows you to explore the beaches of Southwest Florida.
With island hospitality and scheduled activities for your social side, there is always something to do at Fort Myers Beach RV Resort.
Surrounded by the serenity of the Gulf of Mexico from sunrise to sunset, at this Fort Myers RV campground you are within walking distance to groceries, diners and shopping. Boating, shelling, fishing, golfing, island music, museums and more are at close proximity for you to enjoy.
Private Mailbox/Mail Center
Hurricane Ian Update
Last Update: October 21, 2022
Due to the impact of recent storms, this location is temporarily closed. Should you have questions about an upcoming reservation, please contact our call center at 888-237-3211. You can also update any reservation that is less than 28 days through our self serve portal on the new ThousandTrails.com by clicking HERE. Please continue to monitor this site for updates.
VISIT THESE NEARBY RESORTS:
• Gulf View RV Resort
• Harbor Lakes RV Resort
• Royal Coachman RV Resort
• Riverside RV Resort
• Winter Quarters Manatee RV Resort
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Fort Myers Beach RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Dance Hall with Stage
- Planned Activities
- Red Hat Society
- Activities Director
- Ballroom Dancing
- Co-ed Water Aerobics
- Men/Women Exercise Classes
- Card Room
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 1 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 2 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 14 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 553-7484.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.