Miami Everglades RV Resort20675 SW 162nd Ave Miami, FL 33187
Miami Everglades RV Resort20675 SW 162nd Ave Miami, FL 33187
Welcome to Miami Everglades Resort, selected as 2010's "Best Campground in Miami". It’s thirty-four acres of tropical camping paradise among avocado, mango and palm trees and surrounded by tropical floral nurseries and farms; yet conveniently located for access to many area attractions. Everglades National Park is less than 10 miles away and Key Largo only 30 miles to our south.
Looking for more of a cosmopolitan experience? Located just 30 miles south of Miami, it is an easy commute to the South Beach Art Deco District, Miami Beach, Museums or Coral Gables Miracle Mile and Bayside shopping areas.
Within 10 Miles Coastal U.S.
High Speed Internet
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Miami Everglades RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- 18 Hole Miniature Golf
- Movie Nights on the Big Screen
- Children's Playground
- Resort Style Pool and Hot Tub
- Holiday Dinners
- Walking/Biking Trail - 1 Mile Around Park
- Morning Coffee on Deck
- Daily Exercise (Clubhouse)
- Water Aerobics
- Bean Bag Baseball
- 5 o' Clock Somewhere Happy Hour on Deck
- Blood Pressure and Weight Check
- Bone Building
- Cards and Games Nightly
- Ping Pong
- Jam Sessions on Deck (Beginning in December)
- Quilting and Hand Crafting
- Moonlight Shuffleboard
- Sunday Church Service
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV Site/Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- RV check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Business Office Hours: Sun – Sat, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Store Hours: Sun – Sat, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Quiet Hours: 10 p.m. - 8 a.m.
After Hours Arrival
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit & Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Electricity is an additional charge.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 Months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down camper: one month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals: one month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If a deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
- Breed Restrictions apply.
- Due to county law pitbulls are not permitted.
- Two (2) pets max per site.
- Pets must always be on a leash.
- Please clean up after pets and do not leave unattended on site.
- Pets permitted in select rentals. Please check rental page for more information.
- Pay by the day, week or month for WiFi at camp site or rental.
Campground Services & Information
- Cabin rentals do not include linen such as sheets, towels, or blankets. Linen packs are available for a one-time additional charge of $15 per bed; pack includes one set of sheets, a towel set, and a blanket.
- Cable TV: Free & included on RV sites and in rentals.
- RV Storage: $138+ per month. Only available to guest with reservations.
- Golf Carts: No golf carts allowed
- Fishing License: No fishing on site.
- Horseback Riding: No horseback riding.
- Speed limit is 5 mph on side roads & 10 mph on main roads
- No work trucks, heavy equipment, or commercial equipment is permitted at the resort.
- Older RVs over 10 years must be approved by the resort manager.