Encore Winter Quarters Pasco21632 State Road 54 Lutz, FL 33549
Encore Winter Quarters Pasco21632 State Road 54 Lutz, FL 33549
Enjoy the vacation of a lifetime at a resort with something for everyone! At Winter Quarters Pasco RV Resort on the Florida coast, we are close to so many exciting family adventures. The Tampa Bay and Orlando areas offer things like The Florida Aquarium, and the Museum of Science and Industry.
Charter a sailboat for the day, explore the wildlife at Lowry Park or hop on a roller coaster at Busch Gardens which is less than 15 miles away. Splash in the lazy river at Adventure Island or tour the world at Epcot Center.
There is so much to do in the Tampa Bay Area and you'll love to come home to Winter Quarters Pasco. With a picturesque lakefront pool and hot tub, a bustling social calendar and the friendliest residents around, you may never want to leave! And now, you'll feel more comfortable staying for a day or vacationing all year in one of our park model homes on Florida's West coast.
Plus, Shopping and convenience are right at your fingertips with new retail stores and a top of the line fitness club directly adjacent to the campground's entrance. Grocers, convenience stores, dining and medical services are all less than a tenth of a mile away!
Winter Quarters Pasco RV Resort awaits your arrival from spring through winter. Our year-round RV resort on the Florida coast offers seasonal temperatures and a relaxing, friendly atmosphere where you and your pooch are always welcome!
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Winter Quarters Pasco RV Resort. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Arts & Crafts
- Chair Yoga
- Ladder Golf
- Bocce Ball
- Happy Hour
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
Policies and General Information
- Campsite check-in : 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years.
- Guests aged 12 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
- RV sites and lodging typically accommodate four guests. A guest fee is added per day to the reservation rate for each additional guest over four.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
- Your credit card will be charged one night rack rate prior to arrival. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, one month deposit up to a maximum of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Any stay of 30 days or longer will incur a monthly electric bill.
1 to 3 Months
- Balance due on reservation start date.
4 to 5 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
6 months or longer
- 50% of balance due on reservation start date.
- 25% of balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
- Final balance is due on 1st day of 3rd month of reservation.
- Park Model/Tied Down - One month deposit is required for new guests.
- RV annuals - One month deposit is required.
- Monthly payment schedule for annual reservations is subject to good credit history and credit card agreement on file.
- The method of payment for deposits is credit or debit card. If deposit is made in person, cash and/or check are acceptable.
Cancellations & Refunds
- No refunds for early departure.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- The only exception is a death or documented major family medical emergency, which will entitle the guest to full refund of the deposit if the cancellation is made prior to check-in.
- Refunds for death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis at the regional level.
- Pets are allowed. For check-in, proof of rabies vaccination is required for all pets.