General Policies & Information
- All guests (except residents of ME, NH, and VT) must complete a Certificate of Compliance form prior to staying with us. Return the completed form at the Ranger Station or front office.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 1 p.m.
- Campsite check-out: 11 a.m.
- Rental check-in: 3 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- No pets are allowed in rentals – pets are only allowed on campsites.
After Hours Check-in
- If your plans change and you need to arrive outside of normal business hours, please refer to your confirmed reservation information.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- Rates do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- WiFi available from Camplink for a fee.