Alpine Lake RV Resort78 Heath Rd Corinth, NY 12822
Alpine Lake RV Resort78 Heath Rd Corinth, NY 12822
Nestled in the southern end of the majestic Adirondack Mountains, Alpine Lake RV Resort is only a short drive to historic Saratoga Springs or majestic Lake George.
Alpine Lake RV Resort’s season runs from May 1 (weather dependent) through Columbus Day each year. We offer themed weekends throughout the season: Halloween (2 weekends!), Christmas/New Year, Casino, and many more. Also, there are numerous activities every weekend to round out the fun! Our two heated pools and beach area are open daily (weather dependent) for your swimming and lounging pleasure.
So, whether you’re planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there’s no shortage of unique activities to explore here at Alpine Lake RV Resort!
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Plan ahead for your next camping adventure here at Alpine Lake! We offer a wide variety of weekly activities. There’s no end to the fun and excitement!
We currently offer the following activities:
- Horseshoe tournaments
- Corn Hole tournaments
- Children’s activities
- Live entertainment (peak-peak season and holiday weekends)
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- RV/tent campsite check-in: after 1 p.m.
- RV/tent campsite check-out: before 12 noon
- Rental check-in: after 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: before 11 a.m.
- The primary occupants of any site/rental accommodation must be at least 21 years of age.
- Guests/visitors under 16 years of age at the time of check-in are considered children.
- Pets are welcome.
- We do not allow pets in rental accommodations; however, we do allow documented service animals and a documented service animal may have stayed in a vacation rental. In the state of New York ADA law, a service animal means any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not service animals under the new NYS ADA law.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact the resort directly at (518) 654-6260 prior to arrival.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- You will be charged a deposit at booking, up to 1-night rack rate. Any remain balance will be due prior to your arrival date.
- The rates displayed do not include any service fees, optional incidentals, applicable tax or gratuities.
- All reservations are based on 2 people. Additional people may be charged an extra fee for each day of the reservation. There is no discount for one person reservations.
- There is a maximum of 6 people allowed per reservation.
- Visitors are permitted. Day and/or overnight visitors are charged an additional fee.
- One RV or tent allowed per site. There is an additional $10/per night fee for 1 additional tent per site.
- There is a 3-night minimum for each of the following holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, and Columbus Day.
- Holiday rates may be higher.
- During July and August, there is a 7-night minimum stay for lake front and rental reservations.
- If you use a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during your stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what you owe.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Camping is an outdoor experience. As such, we do not give refunds due to the discomfort of nature or for early departures.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to 1-night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
Campground Services & Information
- Entrance onto Alpine Lake RV Resort constitutes permission for management to photograph/record the guest/visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting picture or recording for any lawful purpose without compensation to the guest/visitor.
- All guests/visitors assume all risks and dangers related to the act of camping in an outdoor environment. Risks and dangers include, but are not limited to, the dangers and risks of encountering insects or animals; participating in recreational activities (such as: hiking, biking, swimming, boating, etc.); or exposure to inclement weather. Guest/visitor agrees that the resort, its owners, agents, and employees are not liable for injuries or property damage resulting from such risks and danger.