Leisure World RV Resort400 E. 18th St. Weslaco, TX 78596
Leisure World RV Resort400 E. 18th St. Weslaco, TX 78596
There are a lot of options for 55+ communities in the Rio Grande Valley, but Leisure World is the choice for Winter Texans and those who call Texas their home year round. We are located in Weslaco, Texas and boast many amenities available within the park or a short drive away. Leisure World is close to commercial, medical and recreational facilities, making it a great place to live and visit.
There are many experiences and destinations in the Weslaco area including dining, golf, performing arts, and shopping. Leisure World also has an active residents association so that new residents feel welcome and enjoy activities and events that peak their individual interests.
Come stay with us for a season or stay year round and enjoy all we have to offer. We are excited to show you what a great place Leisure World is. It just takes a moment to book your reservation or contact us for a tour. We hope to hear from you soon.
What better way to spend your time in Texas than in a highly rated rv resort? We have large sites, 50 amp service, WiFi, lots of activities and the beautiful Rio Grande Valley of Texas to explore. Come stay with us and find out what you are missing.
Exciting Changes Coming Soon!
Great news - WiFi coming soon!
Let us make your stay as enjoyable as we can. We can help you find the local attractions that will keep you busy when you aren’t enjoying the resort activities.
We're not far away from these local attractions: Frontera Audubon, Weslaco Downtown, Outlet Stores, International Museum of Art & Science, Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Center, Dolphin Watch Cruises, Sky Diving, Edinburgh Scenic Wetlands, and River Boat Tours.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Church Service
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Policies subject to change without notice.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Check-in: 3 p.m.
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- Minimum check-in age is 55 years.
- Guests aged 18 years and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Reservation Department at (800) 456-4137.
Reservation & Rates
- Mandatory two night reservations required for weekends and 3 nights for holidays.
- Single night midweek campsite reservations may be booked.
- Prices and site type are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
- To make changes to your reservation please call our Reservation Department at (877) 864-2728 and specify that you booked your reservation online.
Deposit and Payment Schedule
- By using a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, you agree to the following: if I used a credit card for a deposit, guarantee or payment, I authorize MHC Property Management L.P. to charge any expenses incurred during my stay to that credit card or apply funds you have on deposit with MHC Property Management L.P. against what I owe.
- Your credit card will be charged a deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- For all stays of one month or longer, a one month deposit up to a maximum deposit of $750 is required at the time of reservation. See below for information about remaining balances.
- Balance due on reservation start date.
2 to 6 Months
- 50% of balance is due on reservation start date.
- Final balance due on 1st day of 2nd month of reservation.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Extended stays: For long-term reservations (28 days or longer), we allow full refunds for cancellations up to 60 days prior to your arrival date. For cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, the deposit amount will be held on account for a future stay.
- Pets are allowed.
Campground Services & Information
- Rates are based on 2 persons.
- Electricity is additional.
- Utility fees will be assessed in accordance with current metering and fee collection standards.
- No tent sites.