Leavenworth RV Campground20752 Chiwawa Loop Rd Leavenworth, WA 98826
Leavenworth RV Campground20752 Chiwawa Loop Rd Leavenworth, WA 98826
The beautiful Cascade Mountains provide the perfect backdrop to relax or enjoy numerous recreational activities in the alpine setting of the Thousand Trails Leavenworth RV Camping Preserve. At this special RV camp in Washington, we have 300 acres of beautiful forests and meadows. During the winter months you'll be able to ride your snowmobile directly across the street to over 200 miles of groomed snowmobile trails. You can cross country ski, snowshoe, and sled down hills that are all located right here at the Leavenworth RV camp in central Washington.
Leavenworth RV Camping Preserve is located just 29 miles from the Steven's Pass Ski Resort. Ice fishing is available at Fish Lake located four miles from the resort. Each year, two to three million people visit the Bavarian Village of Leavenworth, located 17 miles from the RV camp in Washington. The village is world famous for its Bavarian architecture, seasonal festivals, unique German restaurants, specialty shops and art galleries.
During the warm sunny summers you can relax by the outdoor swimming pool, play a game of mini golf or adventure over to Alpine Trout Lake and Otter Pond for scenic wildlife viewing located on the preserve. Leavenworth offers seven miles of onsite hiking trails with viewing platforms and picturesque backdrops. Local wine tasting in Washington's vineyards, hiking, fishing, river rafting or sunbathing on the shores of Lake Wenatchee are all possible within a few miles of the preserve.
Creek / Lake / Canal / River or Ocean Frontage
Pardon our Dust! Updates are Happening at Leavenworth
Exciting electrical infrastructure upgrades are in progress. Unfortunately, during the upgrades, many sections of the park are without power. Sites without power have been removed from reservation capability. Choosing a site may be limited due to the upgrades in progress. We appreciate your understanding and patience and look forward to reopening the upgraded sites for the enjoyment of all.
COVID-19 IMPACT ON ACTIVITIES & EVENTS
All scheduled activities and theme events are subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Whether you're planning a retreat for the whole family, a group of friends or a getaway for two, there's no shortage of unique activities to explore at Leavenworth RV Campground. Plan activities upon arrival or visit this page before your departure to plan ahead. Looking for more? Our friendly staff can fill you in on all of the great ways to make your stay a memorable experience.
We currently offer the following activities:
- Activities Center
- Activities Coordinator
- Activities Director
- Arts & Crafts
- Bingo/Card Playing
- Children's Playground
- Children's Program
- WiFi at The Osprey Lodge
- Kids Activities
- Live Entertainment
- Mini Golf
- Planned Activities
- Frisbee Golf
- Tether Ball
- Ballroom/Banquet Hall (Private Events)
Our cancellation policies have been temporarily updated due to COVID-19. Please click here to review our current policies.
COVID-19 Liability Disclaimer
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious.
This property has put in place enhanced health and safety measures intended to reduce the spread of COVID-19. You must adhere to all property rules, as well as all health advisories issued by relevant governmental and health authorities, relating to COVID-19 social distancing and hygiene practices during your stay with us.
However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place and there is no guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19.
By your entry upon the property, you voluntarily assume, on behalf of yourself and any minors in your custody, all risks related to the exposure of COVID-19, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after entry upon the property. Neither the property nor any of its affiliates shall be responsible for any exposure to COVID-19.
Let’s keep our community safe and healthy.
General Policies & Information
- Winter Notification: During the winter season, Leavenworth RV campground offers dry, electric-only RV sites and camping sites with no sewer or water hookups at sites. Our LakeView and MeadowView sections are closed. The restrooms/shower facilities and the RV dump station remain open. Potable water is available for filling at the Osprey Lodge. This procedure is standard practice for campground facilities in the area to protect sewer and water lines from winter freezing and breakage. We look forward to returning to our full schedule after winter.
Check-in/Check-out & Hours
- Campsite check-in: 12 noon
- Campsite check-out: 12 noon
- Rental check-in: 4 p.m.
- Rental check-out: 11 a.m.
- Store open: Memorial Day - Labor Day
- Campground Schedule: May 1-Oct 31 all sites open, Nov 1- Apr 30 limited sites open
- Winter hours: Welcome Center/Ranger Station (check-in): Mon-Sun: 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Osprey Lodge: closed due to COVID-19.
- Guests must collect a welcome packet from the welcome center before entering the park. One welcome packet per reservation.
- Upon check-in you may be asked to provide a valid ID, and a certificate of insurance and registration for your camper. Members should also have their membership card on hand.
- Minimum check-in age is 21.
- Guests aged 18 and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
After Hours Arrival
- For late arrival arrangements, please contact our Welcome Center during business hours at (509) 753-3217 or (360) 913-3189.
- Pets are allowed. Pets in our rentals are charged $10 per pet, per night. Cats are not allowed.
Reservation & Payment Policy
- Your credit card will be charged Itinerary Total prior to arrival, up to a maximum deposit of one night rack rate. Any remaining balance is due prior to arrival.
- Maximum 10 persons per site for Thousand Trails members. More than 10 persons will require rental of an additional site(s).
- Maximum 6 persons per site for non-Thousand Trails members. More than 6 persons will require rental of an additional site(s).
- Prices and sites are subject to availability.
- The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges for optional incidentals.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
- In the case of multiple sites booked, cancellation penalties apply to each site that is cancelled or changed.
- RV campsites: We allow full refunds for cancellations up to 2 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Rental accommodations: We allow full refunds for cancellations 7 days prior to your arrival date for daily and weekly reservations.
- Daily and weekly reservations: for cancellations received less than the required notice period prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited up to one night rack rate.
- Pool Policy: The pool is open 3 times daily: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., and 5 p.m. - 7 p.m. 34 people maximum are permitted each time. A 24-hour advance reservation is required.
- Tow vehicles (behind an RV or 5th Wheel) cannot exceed 20 feet in length.
- During winter months, hidden obstructions like snow covered stumps may prevent RVs over 30 feet from being able to fit on campsites.